Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rothco Ultra Light Camo-Kit Rothco 65129

Rothco Ultra Light Camo-Kit Rothco 65129

Rothco Ultra Light Camo-Kit

My neighbor had bought Rothco Ultra Light Camo-Kit Rothco 65129 used from the Internet. I took them very much. I have a great product. Rothco Ultra Light Camo-Kit Rothco 65129 is recommended that people get to know them, including my own. Which I do not regret Rothco Ultra Light Camo-Kit Rothco 65129 at all. And it's because I'm good. There are affordable. Rothco Ultra Light Camo-Kit Rothco 65129 can answer this very well, ever. If you can read more about Ian's it from me to write. Do not forget that it is a very good product.

Buy from Amazon.com

  • One pound of material to camouflage weapon or create head cover
  • Includes 6 colors: Olive, leaf green, military green, tan, black and brown
  • Includes instructions and netting to create head cover
Rothco's 65129 Camo Kit for Ultra Light Ghillie includes directions, one pound of material and netting to create head cover or to camouflage a weapon. It include six colors: Olive, leaf green, Military green, tan, black and brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment